Earn the most prestigious degree in the world: Doctor of Medicine…And join the many other graduates of standard medical schools who choose to forego clinical internships and licensing exams to enter fulfilling careers in medically related fields and biomedical research as non-licensed physicians.
Blue Marble University School of Medicine offers the only MD degree that can be completed in three years, totally online.
Career Building Education You Can Use
- How to Become a Practicing Physician Faster - [Note: Blue Marble University Medical School offers an “Executive” style M.D. degree which can be obtained online in three years. This non-traditional MD degree puts our graduates on the same footing as other graduates of medical school who chose not to pursue licensing exams and instead have entered careers in peripheral medical fields including the …
- A Case Report on the Medical Management of Vulvar Crohn’s Disease by Topical Therapy - Editor’s Note: In this paper, true clinicians Drs. Hicks and Lim, undertake the treatment of a rare case of Crohn’s disease affecting the vulva which they treated successfully with a novel topical application of medication when more pressing medical problems necessitated the interruption of her systemic Crohn’s therapy. As a Medical School, we are always …
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Stromal Vascular Fraction as Therapeutic Agents for Pain Management: A Primer for Physicians - Editors Note: With the passage of the 21st Century Cures Act, as well as the current moratorium in FDA enforcement actions against stem cell clinics, the field of stem cell therapy has blossomed in the United States, with many physicians and other health care practitioners establishing their own clinics to make use of this “new …
- Determining the Course of Chiropractic’s Destiny: Idaho’s Experience with an Advanced Scope of Practice - Editor’s Note: As a Medical School, we are of course deeply involved with education. The following paper presents some interesting observations concerning the evolving chiropractic practice in Idaho (USA). As you read, you will see all the nooks and crannies concerning medical education and licensing, and especially concerning Continuing Medical Education, a very large field, …
- Medical School Offers Third Course in Stem Cell Medicine - Blue Marble University Medical School has updated its Curriculum to add a third course in the “new medicine” which is stem cell therapy. Joining the two current courses in the line-up, “Stem Cell Biology”, and “Autologous Stem Cell Therapy”, the new course is entitled: “Mixed Cell Regenerative Medicine” The course takes up the 21st Century …
- Review of Online Medical Schools - Many students wonder: Are there any online medical schools? We thought a review of “online medical schools” would be helpful. 1. International University of Health Sciences. This is a Caribbean based medical school located in St. Kitts, West Indies. The Website is: http://www.iuhs.edu This is a 4 year medical school in which the first two …
See more news HERE: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/category/news/
Blue Marble University Medical School MD Degree Recognized Worldwide
Notice: The MD degree issued by Blue Marble University can never be used for physician licensing purposes, to satisfy any education requirements for licensing as a physician or other licensed health care provider, or for any work involving direct patient care. In the USA and most countries, it is illegal to hold oneself out as a licensed physician unless one is in fact licensed.
When we say you cannot use our MD degree in clinical practice, we do not mean you are barred from working in a clinical setting. But in the clinical setting, you are barred from using the “MD” designation or “Doctor”. Of course, your name tag could be “Medical Professional” or anything else assigned to you by the clinic, hospital, or institution. The whole idea is that patients are not misled into believing you are a licensed physician or a doctor. For any non-clinical setting, you can always have a business card with M.D. and advertise yourself as “Doctor” or “MD”, so long as the target audience are people other than patients. You can even operate your own clinic, so long as you have licensed physicians or physician assistants associated with a licensed physician.
Who Can Apply? Almost everyone can meet the requirements of either our 3-year or 5-year MD program. Check out the Admissions Page: Admission Requirements
How to Apply? Check out the How to Apply Pages:
How to Apply 3 Year MD Program,
How to Apply to 5 Year BS/MD program
When to Apply? New Rolling Admissions…Enroll Anytime!!
Blue Marble University…We Know Online Education…
And We Do It Well
Blue Marble University
An International Business Corporation
Registered in the
Commonwealth of Dominica