Notice to Health Care Professionals: Our M.D. program is not suitable for those in clinical practice, except for licensed Doctors of Osteopathy. Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants, and other health care providers should consider our companion online Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Medical Arts.
Earn the most prestigious degree in the world: Doctor of Medicine…And join the many other graduates of standard medical schools who choose to forego clinical internships and licensing exams to enter fulfilling careers in medically related fields and biomedical research as non-licensed physicians.
Blue Marble University School of Medicine offers the only MD degree that can be completed in three years, totally online.
Career Building Education You Can Use
More About Non-Clinical Careers for Those With an MD Degree
Click Here: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/non-clinical-careers-for-m-d-degrees/
- SVF- The Gold Standard for Stem Cell Therapy - The Blue Marble University Medical School teaches the new medicine: Stem Cell Therapy. Being a division of Blue Marble University registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica, our online medical school offers the only 3-year online M.D. degree in the world. Not for clinical careers involving patients, our MD degree is used in peripheral medical careers …
Continue reading "SVF- The Gold Standard for Stem Cell Therapy"
- What You Can Do With an M.D. Degree From Blue Marble University Medical School - Blue Marble University Medical School has been offering our online M.D. degree for almost 10 years. We offer the only 3 year online MD degree in the world. Located in Dominica, Blue Marble University M.D. degrees are considered equivalent to regionally accredited US colleges and universities as determined by foreign education credential evaluators. Many reviewers …
Continue reading "What You Can Do With an M.D. Degree From Blue Marble University Medical School"
- Why Massive Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation is Needed to Maintain Healthy Lives and For Longevity. - Review by Laurence V. Hicks, D.O., M.D. Editor Note by Walter P. Drake ND, Director of the Blue Marble University Medical School: It is rare to find such a thorough compendium covering why we need massive vitamin and mineral supplementation to maintain healthy lives and longevity. It is an amazing reference work, yet written in …
Continue reading "Why Massive Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation is Needed to Maintain Healthy Lives and For Longevity."
- How One Blue Marble University Graduate Used Our Online M.D. Degree To Own A Clincial Practice - As featured in Non Clinical Doctors, this is a success story featuring one of our M.D. graduates, Dr. Deven Sharma. The “Non Clinical Doctors” website reports on avenues and careers in medicine that do not involve direct patient care. Please click on picture to make bigger– Blue Marble University Medical School remains the world’s only …
Continue reading "How One Blue Marble University Graduate Used Our Online M.D. Degree To Own A Clincial Practice"
- Kind Comments From A Recent M.D. Graduate-Blue Marble University - Today, we highlight recent comments and review of Blue Marble University Medical School by a Indian graduate living and working in Canada. We felt that this review would be helpful to applicants considering our online M.D. program: “[Dear Dr. Drake] When I first began to search for completion of an MD program, one of the …
Continue reading "Kind Comments From A Recent M.D. Graduate-Blue Marble University"
- Occupational Medical Specialty and the Trucking Industry - Laurence V. Hicks and Xavier Ramirez Laurence V. Hicks, D.C., D.O., M.D. • 1443 Anny Drive East • Twin Falls, ID 83301 Xavier Ramirez, D.C., M.D. • 5995 W State St. Suite B Garden City ID, 83703 Address Correspondence to: Laurence V. Hicks, D.C., D.O., M.D. • 236 Martin Street • Twin Falls, ID 83301 …
Continue reading "Occupational Medical Specialty and the Trucking Industry"
See more news HERE: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/category/news/
Blue Marble University Medical School MD Degree Recognized Worldwide
Notice: The MD degree issued by Blue Marble University can never be used for physician licensing purposes, to satisfy any education requirements for licensing as a physician or other licensed health care provider, or for any work involving direct patient care. In the USA and most countries, it is illegal to hold oneself out as a licensed physician unless one is in fact licensed.
When we say you cannot use our MD degree in clinical practice, we do not mean you are barred from working in a clinical setting. But in the clinical setting, you are barred from using the “MD” designation or “Doctor”. Of course, your name tag could be “Medical Professional” or anything else assigned to you by the clinic, hospital, or institution. The whole idea is that patients are not misled into believing you are a licensed physician or a doctor. For any non-clinical setting, you can always have a business card with M.D. and advertise yourself as “Doctor” or “MD”, so long as the target audience are people other than patients. You can even operate your own clinic, so long as you have licensed physicians or physician assistants associated with a licensed physician.
Cost: $3450 USD per year with payment plan; or $3200 USD per year advance lump sum: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/tuition-costs-and-fees/
Who Can Apply? Almost everyone can meet the requirements of either our 3-year or 5-year MD program. Check out the Admissions Page: Admission Requirements
How to Apply? Check out the How to Apply Pages:
How to Apply 3 Year MD Program,
How to Apply to 5 Year BS/MD program
When to Apply? You may apply anytime; however, we only offer three Starting Dates (January 1, May 1, and September 1).
Blue Marble University…We Know Online Education…
And We Do It Well
Blue Marble University Ltd.
Registered in the
Commonwealth of Dominica