Notice to Health Care Professionals: Our M.D. program is not suitable for those in clinical practice, except for licensed Doctors of Osteopathy. Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants, and other health care providers should consider our companion online Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Medical Arts.
Earn the most prestigious degree in the world: Doctor of Medicine…And join the many other graduates of standard medical schools who choose to forego clinical internships and licensing exams to enter fulfilling careers in medically related fields and biomedical research as non-licensed physicians.
Blue Marble University School of Medicine offers the only MD degree that can be completed in three years, totally online.
Career Building Education You Can Use
- Oklahoma Expands Chiropractic Scope of Practice To Diagnosis and Treatment - Oklahoma’s Comprehensive Advanced Practice Act and Specialty Certification Requirements Laurence V. Hicks, D.C., N.D., D.O., M.D., Nicholas Grable, D.C., and Jed Adamson, N.D., D.N., C.Ac. [Author Contacts below] Key Words: Oklahoma Chiropractic Practice Act, Oklahoma Revised Code, Non-Diplomate Specialty Certificate and Registration, Injectable Nutrients, Diagnostic Radiological Imaging, Laboratory Testing, Meridian Therapy, Hygienic, Sanitary and Therapeutic …
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Is Over! - US Deaths From Covid-19 January-July 2020 Essay by Walter P. Drake Special Instructor, Blue Marble University Medical School November, 2020 The Covid-19 Virus Pandemic is Over It Ended In July for All Countries The Covid-19 virus pandemic ended in the US in July. It ended worldwide at the same time. This is not my opinion, …
- Why Our Online MD Degree Is Important - Blue Marble University Medical School offers the world’s only online M.D. Degree. In 2011, when Blue Marble University first opened its online medical degree program, in which a student could obtain an MD degree in three years, we were on the cutting edge of medical education. Online medical education? That was considered ridiculous! Then along …
- Doctor of Science in Medical Arts - Doctor of Science in Medical Arts (D.Sc.) Program at Blue Marble University Medical School As of January 1, 2021, Blue Marble University Medical School will be offering its new program in the Medical Arts… a Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) Degree. The current three year online M.D. curriculum will be expanded to include new courses in …
- What We Learned About Medical School Dropouts - Blue Marble University Medical School offers the only online M.D. degree in the world. An “executive style” degree, our MD program is intended for non-clinical careers in medically related fields such as hospital administration, medical device development and sales, pharmaceutical research, the insurance industry, and medical regulatory agencies. The true rate of medical student drop-outs …
- Alternative Medicine Course At Blue Marble University Online Medical School - Blue Marble University Medical School, a 3 year totally online medical school, offers an M.D. degree for working adults in various medically related careers. Not intended for the clinical practice of medicine in a one-on-one patient encounter, our graduates are on the same footing as unlicensed physicians. Our online MD degree is for use in …
See more news HERE: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/category/news/
Blue Marble University Medical School MD Degree Recognized Worldwide
Notice: The MD degree issued by Blue Marble University can never be used for physician licensing purposes, to satisfy any education requirements for licensing as a physician or other licensed health care provider, or for any work involving direct patient care. In the USA and most countries, it is illegal to hold oneself out as a licensed physician unless one is in fact licensed.
When we say you cannot use our MD degree in clinical practice, we do not mean you are barred from working in a clinical setting. But in the clinical setting, you are barred from using the “MD” designation or “Doctor”. Of course, your name tag could be “Medical Professional” or anything else assigned to you by the clinic, hospital, or institution. The whole idea is that patients are not misled into believing you are a licensed physician or a doctor. For any non-clinical setting, you can always have a business card with M.D. and advertise yourself as “Doctor” or “MD”, so long as the target audience are people other than patients. You can even operate your own clinic, so long as you have licensed physicians or physician assistants associated with a licensed physician.
Who Can Apply? Almost everyone can meet the requirements of either our 3-year or 5-year MD program. Check out the Admissions Page: Admission Requirements
How to Apply? Check out the How to Apply Pages:
How to Apply 3 Year MD Program,
How to Apply to 5 Year BS/MD program
When to Apply? New Rolling Admissions…Enroll Anytime!!
Blue Marble University…We Know Online Education…
And We Do It Well
Blue Marble University
An International Business Corporation
Registered in the
Commonwealth of Dominica