Notice to Health Care Professionals: Our M.D. program is not suitable for those in clinical practice, except for licensed Doctors of Osteopathy. Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants, and other health care providers should consider our companion online Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Medical Arts.
Earn the most prestigious degree in the world: Doctor of Medicine…And join the many other graduates of standard medical schools who choose to forego clinical internships and licensing exams to enter fulfilling careers in medically related fields and biomedical research as non-licensed physicians.
Blue Marble University School of Medicine offers the only MD degree that can be completed in three years, totally online.
Career Building Education You Can Use
- Occupational Medical Specialty and the Trucking Industry - Laurence V. Hicks and Xavier Ramirez Laurence V. Hicks, D.C., D.O., M.D. • 1443 Anny Drive East • Twin Falls, ID 83301 Xavier Ramirez, D.C., M.D. • 5995 W State St. Suite B Garden City ID, 83703 Address Correspondence to: Laurence V. Hicks, D.C., D.O., M.D. • 236 Martin Street • Twin Falls, ID 83301 …
- Cadmium-Induced Zinc Deficiency, Diabetes, and Susceptibility to COVID-19 - Editor Note: In this outstanding report, medical student Arturo Riojas explores cadmium poisoning as not only readily present in the general population, but also, via its induction of companion Zinc deficiency, a direct cause of many debilitating diseases including particular susceptibility to Covid-19 infection. [May 2021] Blue Marble University Medical School offers the world’s only …
- Curriculum for New Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Medical Arts - February 12, 2021 Blue Marble University Medical School releases its new Curriculum for the Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) in Medical Arts For applicants committed to direct patient care such as Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Registered Nurses, EMT Specialists, Lab Techs, Clinical Laboratory Specialists, and others In addition to its online MD program, Blue Marble …
- Oklahoma Expands Chiropractic Scope of Practice To Diagnosis and Treatment - Oklahoma’s Comprehensive Advanced Practice Act and Specialty Certification Requirements Laurence V. Hicks, D.C., N.D., D.O., M.D., Nicholas Grable, D.C., and Jed Adamson, N.D., D.N., C.Ac. [Author Contacts below] Key Words: Oklahoma Chiropractic Practice Act, Oklahoma Revised Code, Non-Diplomate Specialty Certificate and Registration, Injectable Nutrients, Diagnostic Radiological Imaging, Laboratory Testing, Meridian Therapy, Hygienic, Sanitary and Therapeutic …
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Is Over! - US Deaths From Covid-19 January-July 2020 Essay by Walter P. Drake Special Instructor, Blue Marble University Medical School November, 2020 The Covid-19 Virus Pandemic is Over It Ended In July for All Countries The Covid-19 virus pandemic ended in the US in July. It ended worldwide at the same time. This is not my opinion, …
- Why Our Online MD Degree Is Important - Blue Marble University Medical School offers the world’s only online M.D. Degree. In 2011, when Blue Marble University first opened its online medical degree program, in which a student could obtain an MD degree in three years, we were on the cutting edge of medical education. Online medical education? That was considered ridiculous! Then along …
See more news HERE: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/category/news/
Blue Marble University Medical School MD Degree Recognized Worldwide
Notice: The MD degree issued by Blue Marble University can never be used for physician licensing purposes, to satisfy any education requirements for licensing as a physician or other licensed health care provider, or for any work involving direct patient care. In the USA and most countries, it is illegal to hold oneself out as a licensed physician unless one is in fact licensed.
When we say you cannot use our MD degree in clinical practice, we do not mean you are barred from working in a clinical setting. But in the clinical setting, you are barred from using the “MD” designation or “Doctor”. Of course, your name tag could be “Medical Professional” or anything else assigned to you by the clinic, hospital, or institution. The whole idea is that patients are not misled into believing you are a licensed physician or a doctor. For any non-clinical setting, you can always have a business card with M.D. and advertise yourself as “Doctor” or “MD”, so long as the target audience are people other than patients. You can even operate your own clinic, so long as you have licensed physicians or physician assistants associated with a licensed physician.
Cost: $3950 USD per year with payment plan; or $3500 USD per year advance lump sum: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/tuition-costs-and-fees/
Who Can Apply? Almost everyone can meet the requirements of either our 3-year or 5-year MD program. Check out the Admissions Page: Admission Requirements
How to Apply? Check out the How to Apply Pages:
How to Apply 3 Year MD Program,
How to Apply to 5 Year BS/MD program
When to Apply? New Rolling Admissions…Enroll Anytime!!
Blue Marble University…We Know Online Education…
And We Do It Well
Blue Marble University
An International Business Corporation
Registered in the
Commonwealth of Dominica