Earn the most prestigious degree in the world: Doctor of Medicine…And join the many other graduates of standard medical schools who choose to forego clinical internships and licensing exams to enter fulfilling careers in medically related fields and biomedical research as non-licensed physicians.
Blue Marble University School of Medicine offers the only MD degree that can be completed in three years, totally online.
Career Building Education You Can Use
- Medical School Offers Third Course in Stem Cell Medicine - Blue Marble University Medical School has updated its Curriculum to add a third course in the “new medicine” which is stem cell therapy. Joining the two current courses in the line-up, “Stem Cell Biology”, and “Autologous Stem Cell Therapy”, the new course is entitled: “Mixed Cell Regenerative Medicine” The course takes up the 21st Century …
- Review of Online Medical Schools - Many students wonder: Are there any online medical schools? We thought a review of “online medical schools” would be helpful. 1. International University of Health Sciences. This is a Caribbean based medical school located in St. Kitts, West Indies. The Website is: http://www.iuhs.edu This is a 4 year medical school in which the first two …
- Recent Medical Graduate Obtains Diploma in Occupational Medicine - Although we stress that our MD degree is not for purposes of practicing medicine, what one can achieve with it really depends upon country rules and regulations which vary widely. All of Blue Marble University doctoral programs are deemed equivalent to regionally accredited US colleges and universities. Those of our graduates across all programs who …
- Academically Equivalent to US Medical School - Blue Marble University School of Medicine offers the only online MD degree that can be completed in three years, totally online. It is an exciting, unique program that trains the student in the medical arts and medical sciences for application in non-clinical careers. We offer two online programs: our regular 3 year online Doctor of …
- Online MD Curriculum at Blue Marble University Medical School - Blue Marble University Medical School, an online MD program for non-clinical careers, announces additions to its executive MD Curriculum to better prepare students for work in bio-medical fields and medical/hospital practice management. Blue Marble University Medical School offers the world’s first and only online MD program. Intended for non-clinical careers, the program does not include …
- Careers for 3 year Online MD Degree - Online Doctor of Medicine degree from Blue Marble University Medical School The Blue Marble University Medical School online MD degree for non-clinical careers is one of the most useful degrees you can own. As stated in our materials, our online MD degree is intended for non-clinical careers, meaning careers that do not involve the actual …
See more news HERE: https://bluemarbleuniversitymedicalschool.com/category/news/
Blue Marble University Medical School MD Degree Recognized Worldwide
Notice: The MD degree issued by Blue Marble University can never be used for physician licensing purposes, to satisfy any education requirements for licensing as a physician or other licensed health care provider, or for any work involving direct patient care. In the USA and most countries, it is illegal to hold oneself out as a licensed physician unless one is in fact licensed.
When we say you cannot use our MD degree in clinical practice, we do not mean you are barred from working in a clinical setting. But in the clinical setting, you are barred from using the “MD” designation or “Doctor”. Of course, your name tag could be “Medical Professional” or anything else assigned to you by the clinic, hospital, or institution. The whole idea is that patients are not misled into believing you are a licensed physician or a doctor. For any non-clinical setting, you can always have a business card with M.D. and advertise yourself as “Doctor” or “MD”, so long as the target audience are people other than patients. You can even operate your own clinic, so long as you have licensed physicians or physician assistants associated with a licensed physician.
Who Can Apply? Almost everyone can meet the requirements of either our 3-year or 5-year MD program. Check out the Admissions Page: Admission Requirements
How to Apply? Check out the How to Apply Pages:
How to Apply 3 Year MD Program,
How to Apply to 5 Year BS/MD program
When to Apply? Applications are free and accepted anytime. Check out the cut-off dates for when tuition payment is due:
Blue Marble University…We Know Online Education…
And We Do It Well
Blue Marble University
An International Business Corporation
Registered in the
Commonwealth of Dominica